35 Days of In-Depth Training
Google Analytics Immersive
Work on real-time AdWords accounts with over INR 10,00,000 AdSpend.
Google AdWords Training on Real-Time Account. Analyze the performance and optimize it.
Implement Advanced Strategies & become a Full Fledged AdWords Pro.
Learn Advanced Remarketing Strategies and Increase Conversion Rates.
Implement IF Functions, Customizers, Countdown, RLSA, Custom Affinity etc.
Chapter 2 - How do Google Ads and auction work?
• Google Ads ad auction Infographic
• What is Ad Rank and its formulae?
• How Google Calculates Quality Score.
• Importance of Quality Score on account Performance.
• Difference between Max. CPC and Actual CPC.
• Correlation of Quality Score and Actual CPC.
• Difference between PPC and CPC and SEM?
Chapter 3 - Digging into Google Ads
• How Google Ads is structured? Accounts, Campaigns &Ad Groups
• Tightly themed AdGroups
• Importance of single keyword adgroup (SKAG)
• What are Search Keywords?
• Keyword Match Types
• The positives of Negative match.
Chapter 4 - Keywords and How to use Google Keyword Planner
• Thorough Analysis of Google Ads Keyword Planner
• Adding keywords directly to adgroups from keyword planner
• Complete Keyword analysis (3rd party tools) and forecasting.
• A study on SEMrush, Spyfu and other paid tools
• Google Budget planner tool.
Chapter 5 - Understanding Google Ads Account Structure
• Account Level Settings
• My Client Center and its importance
• Campaign Level Settings
• Adgroup Level Settings
• Ads and Keyword Level Settings
Chapter 6 - Create Your First Google Ads Campaign
• Different types of campaigns in Google Ads
• Understanding Campaign Goals and Objectives
• Alpha Beta Campaigns
• Add Negative Keywords at Account/Campaign level
• Add Negative Keywords at Ad Group level
• Advanced Bidding Strategies (Target CPA, Enhanced CPC, ROAS)
• Bid Adjustments
• Draft and Experiments
Chapter 7 - Ad Optimizations
• Expanded Text Ads
• Best Practices of Text Ads
• Editorial Policies& Business Policies
• Call Only Ads
• Responsive Search Ads
• Dynamic Search Ads (DSA)
• Dynamic Keywords Insertion (DKI)
• Ad Customizers
• IF and Countdown Functions
• Value Track Parameters, Tracking Templates and Custom Parameters
Chapter 8 - Ad Extensions
• Detailed Study of Ad Extensions
• Effect on Ad Extensions on CTR
• Effect of Ad Extensions on Ad Rank
Chapter 9 - Shopping Campaigns
• What is Google Shopping
• Creating a Google Merchant Center Account
• Understanding the attributes of Product feeds
• Uploading Product feed to GMC
• Subdividing the products feeds based on product type, brands, labels
• Linking GMC to Google Ads
• Creating your first Shopping Campaign (PLA)
• Optimizing and bidding on product groups
Chapter 10 - Google Ads Reporting
• Search Query Report
• Column Customization
• Data Segmentation and analysis
• Auction Insights Report
• Campaign performance report
• Keywords Performance report
• Impression Share Reports
• Advanced Filters
• Linking Google Analytics to Google Ads
• User Location and Geographic report
• 20 Important Scripts in Google Ads
• Automated Rules& its importance
• Google Ads Campaign Optimization Goals
• All Important Formulaes
• Pointers to look for Campaign Optimization
Chapter 11 - Google Display Network (GDN)
• What is GDN and Industry benchmarks
• Understanding the concept of CPM
• Importance of Identity Based Marketing
• Display Network Ad Formats, Sizes
• Responsive Display Ads
• Display Network Targeting Methods
• Custom Affinity Audience
• Custom Intent Audiences
• Conservative Targeting & Aggressive Targeting
• Remarketing & Similar Audiences
Chapter 12 - Remarketing and Funnel Strategy
• Importance of Remarketing
• Importance of remarketing in funnels
• Value ladders and ad strategies
• Creating Effective Remarketing Audiences/List
• Importing Remarketing Audiences from Google Analytics
• Passing Custom Parameters with the Global Site Tag code
• Implementation of Dynamic Remarketing using Google Ads, GTM, Analytics
• Remarketing List for Search Ads (RLSA)
• Personalized tailored ads for Remarketing audiences using IF functions.
• Understanding Google Tag Assistant Extension and GA Debugger Tool
Chapter 13 - Conversion Tracking
• What is Google Ads Conversion?
• Importance of a thank you page (for Upselling)
• Different Types of Conversions in Google Ads
• How to track Conversions in Google Ads?
• What is tracking code & how to generate it?
• Website Call Conversion Tracking
• Conversion Tracking from Call Only ads and Call Extensions
• Embed the tracking code on the website using GTM
• How to send transaction value parameters with the code
• Tracking Different Conversion Objectives on a single website
• Conversion rate Optimization (CRO)
• Attribution Models, Time Lag report
• Overview of Top Conversion Path in GA
• MCF reports in GA
Chapter 14 - Return on Investment (ROI):
• Understanding the dynamics of ROI
• ROI calculations
• Difference between Conversion rate and Conversion Volume.
• Understanding “Averages Lie” with examples
• Target ROAS bidding Strategies
Chapter 15 - YouTube Video Campaigns:
• Types of Ad Formats
• In Stream, Video Discovery Ads, Bumper Ads
• Settings for a video campaign
• CPV (Cost per View)
• Video Campaign Targeting Ideas
• Remarketing Audiences for YouTube
Chapter 16 - Gmail Sponsored Campaigns (GSP)
Chapter 17 - Once again an overview of Mobile App Campaigns
Chapter 18 - Google Ads Editor
Chapter 19 - Google Ads Certifications:
• Fundamentals Certification Exam
• Search Certification Exam
• Display Certification Exam
• Video Certification Exam
• Mobile Certification Exam
• Shopping Certification Exam
Chapter 20 - Final Note
Run ‘Dollar-a-day Campaigns’ and move to managing Big Budget Google Ads Campaigns.
Data Driven Strategies & Executions. Get More than a Job, Make a Career.
Learn Complete eCommerce Campaigns and Strategies in Google Ads.
No Institute Will Teach AdWords the Way we do it India.
After successful completion of Google Ads bootcamp course, get certified by Google, Microsoft & HubSpot. Learn Most Advanced Google Ads Campaign Management Strategies while working on our high spending clients websites.
Don’t wait for right day or time, it’s high time. We can work together to
ensure that your great future gets the happy beginning it deserves.
Course Duration: 4 Weeks (33 Days)
Timings: 10:30 am – 05:00 pm (Monday through Saturday)